ARSF Data Analysis Node data processing wiki
The Airborne Research & Survey Facility Data Analysis Node, based at Plymouth Marine Laboratory, process and distribute the data collected by the ARSF.
ARSF provide radiometrically corrected hyperspectral data from the AISA Eagle and Hawk instruments; ground height information from the Leica ALS50-II; and digital photography. In addition, DEM data is supplied with deliveries.
ARSF undertake regular calibration of the sensors and perform quality control on all processed data prior to delivery.
Information and help
- Where are my data?
- ARSF Help Desk - processing tips, FAQ, tutorials and more
- Data Processing at ARSF-DAN
- Procedures - documentation of internal procedures (including processing)
- Sensors - information on the various sensors
- Downloads Software and documentation downloads
- Reports on various instrument and processing issues
- Contact Us Various address details for contacting ARSF DAN
- ARSF internal-only pages (passwords, personal info, etc that can't be on a public wiki)