NERC-ARF Data Analysis Node wiki
NERC-ARF provide radiometrically corrected hyperspectral data from the AISA Fenix instrument; thermal data from the AISA Owl; ground height information from the Leica ALS50-II; and digital photography. In addition, DEM data is supplied with deliveries.
NERC-ARF undertake regular calibration of the sensors and perform quality control on all processed data prior to delivery.
Information and help
- Where are my data?
- NERC-ARF Help Desk - processing tips, FAQ, tutorials and more
- Data Processing at NERC-ARF-DAN
- Procedures - documentation of internal procedures (including processing)
- Sensors - information on the various sensors
- Downloads Software and documentation downloads
- Reports on various instrument and processing issues
- Links Links to external software that may be of use
- Contact Us Various address details for contacting NERC-ARF-DAN
- NERC-ARF internal-only pages (passwords, personal info, etc that can't be on a public wiki)